This product is sold unpainted.
1-2. 'Jeb' looking very fine and colourful on Skylark, or is it Highfly!
AMERICAN CIVIL WAR HORSE NAMES
I have come a little late to this I suspect, but I came across a wikipedia page recently entitled 'List of Horses of The American Civil War'. What a wonderful quirky piece of research, I would encourage you to take a look and find the horse ridden by your favourite general. There are some great names such as:
- Dixie - Edward Porter Alexander and Patrick Cleburne.
- Don Juan - George Armstrong Custer.
- Faugh-a-Ballagh - Patrick Kelly.
- Fire-Eater - Albert Sydney Johnston.
- Grand Old Canister and Grape - Daniel Sickles.
- Lightning and King Philip - Nathan Bedford Forrest.
- Plug Ugly and Yorkshire - Alpheus S. Williams. Anything called Yorkshire is fine in my book!