Jacklex Miniatures is owned by Mr Mark Lodge. He is the data controller for Jacklex Miniatures and www.jacklexminiatures.com web site.
What data do I collect? The personal data I collect from you includes:
· Questions or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Jacklexminiatures.com or email@example.com.
· Your name, telephone, email and address details when you subscribe to the Jacklex Miniatures website.
· Your name and email address when you sign up to the Jacklex Miniatures newsletter.
· Your name, telephone and address details in the process of ordering Jacklex Miniatures products.
The reason for collecting this information is in order to provide the information, goods and services offered through the Jacklex Miniatures website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
What I do with your data?
· I will not share your data with any third parties.
· I will not sell or rent your data to third parties.
· I will not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
· I will share your data if I am required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
· If you sign up to the newsletter I may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of this at any point.
How long I keep your data?
· I will only keep your personal data for the minimum amount of time or for as long as the law requires me to.
· I will keep your email data until you unsubscribe from the web site or Newsletter.
· I will keep your feedback data for 1 year.
· I will delete and destroy name payment details and address details, hard copy or digital immediately after successfully processing your order.
Children’s privacy protection
· Jacklex Miniature’s services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
Where your data is processed and stored?
· All personal data is stored in the EEA.
How I protect your data and keep it secure?
· I am committed to doing all that I can to keep your data secure. I use up-to date security software on all IT and make use of the security built into the opencart website. Any hard copy document is held securely locked when not in use at my business premises.
· You have the right to request:
· information about how your personal data is processed
· a copy of that personal data
· that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
· You can also:
· raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
· request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
· ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy
· If these changes affect how your personal data is processed I will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Last updated: 30/9/2019