Jacklex Miniatures Terms & Conditions
· The contract made by you on-line with Jacklex Miniatures incorporates these terms and conditions.
· These Terms & Conditions do not supersede your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods act but are designed to clarify how Jacklex Miniatures does business with you.
· I aim to serve my customers fairly and should a dispute arise, I will always seek to find a speedy and amicable solution to the problem
· All prices quoted on the Jacklex Miniatures website are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling and do not include VAT.
· Customers and not Jacklex Miniatures are responsible for any applicable duties and or taxes levied at the point of entry into the destination country.
· Jacklex Miniatures reserves the right to change product prices without prior notice.
· Goods will not be shipped unless payment is received in full, including delivery charges.
· All products are supplied unpainted.
· Guns, limbers and wagons are supplied as simple kits, with some assembly required. Instructions are provided with the larger kits.
· Some figures are supplied with separate rifles, swords, pikestaffs, lances, saddles or backpacks which also require fixing in place.
· All products are made of a quality metal alloy containing lead and bismuth.
· Packaging contains sawdust as an alternative to plastic wrap.
· WARNING: products are not suitable for small children.
Ordering and Dispatch
· When you submit an order via the Jacklex Miniatures website or by any other method, I will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods and services subject to these terms and conditions. I shall supply you,subject to acceptance and availability, with the quantity and selection of goods set out in your order.
if you have any problems when attempting to order online, technical or otherwise, email via the contact us page or telephone me on +44(0)7818158494.
· I aim to dispatch your order five working days from receipt and acceptance of your order. Large orders may take longer.
· I will make every effort to dispatch within the time specified, but this is an approximate time only and we cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience arising from failure to provide the advertised service because of factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside my control.
Returns and Cancellation Policy
· Returns: Jacklex Miniatures want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason the goods at point of delivery are defective or have been incorrectly supplied by me, I will happily replace them or refund you the value of the defective or incorrect items.
· Your right to cancel: In compliance with the EU Distance Selling Directive retail customers (excludes wholesale) have seven working days from the day after taking delivery of the products to cancel. You may return the products without reason. A refund of the purchase price will be made in full within thirty days of cancellation. Where the goods have not been returned within this period, a deduction may be made from the refund to cover the reasonable costs of collecting the goods. You will be responsible for the cost and the safe return of the products. Risk of damage to the returned products lies with you at all times.
· You must let me know of your decision to cancel the contract within seven working days after the day you have received the goods and any notification must be in writing. Full contact details are set out at in the contact section of the website. Goods must be returned with proof of purchase. Refunds will normally be made using the same method as the original payment. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
· All rights in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Jacklex Miniatures. You are not permitted to copy, download, store (in any medium), adapt or change in any way the content or images contained within the web pages of figures for any reason whatsoever without the prior written permission of Jacklex Miniatures.
· WARNING: any reproduction of Jacklex Miniatures figures or artillery and equipment kits is strictly forbidden. Legal action will always be taken against any person found doing so. As a precaution orders for quantities of single figures may not be accepted.
· Whilst I aim to ensure that the information on this website is correct, I cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website.
· I reserve the right to make any changes to the material, information and products on this website at any time without any notice.
· The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
· Upon entering the Jacklex Miniatures site you are bound by these terms and conditions.
· These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and irrespective of your place of domicile, in the event of any dispute associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English High Court, The Strand, London. Any dispute in any way referable to the content of this site whether in respect of its trade marks, copyright or image content shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration the terms of which are to be agreed between Jacklex Miniatures and yourself and provide no right or recourse to any relief of the English Courts whether interim or otherwise and that by accessing this site you waive your right for all time to any such right.